T. Reilly Hodgson
Creative director and photographer-at-large currently based in Toronto, Canada.
My work has been featured by Thrasher, Vice, Color Magazine, Booooooom, Scion, Nofound Project and many more. Over the past few years I have exhibited in major cities across Canada, the United States, UK, Europe, and China.
I’m also the founder of publishing houses Blood of the Young & No Fun Press.
email | +1 647 678 2689
Selected 2012 Exhibitions:
• Left Eye Lives, HKM, Palo Alto, California
• Cell Phone Summer (Nuit Blanche), Toronto, Canada
• Let It Go!, Aurora Cultural Centre, Aurora, Canada (solo)
• Color Magazine presents Never Comply, Dutil, Vancouver, Canada
• Format Perspective, Oz Studios, Toronto, Canada
• Independent Photographers Union presents: Blood of the Young, Create, Brighton, UK.
• Creative Type, Cooper Cole Gallery, Toronto, Canada
• Photocopy Club London, Beach Gallery, London, UK.
• Dark Arts Take Over, Grape & Grain, San Mateo, CA