T. Reilly Hodgson
Creative director and photographer-at-large currently based in Toronto, Canada.
My work has been featured by Thrasher, Vice, Color Magazine, Booooooom, Scion, Nofound Project and many more. Over the past few years I have exhibited in major cities across Canada, the United States, UK, Europe, and China.
I’m also the founder of publishing houses Blood of the Young & No Fun Press.
Many of my images are available as editioned prints, feel free to email me about that too.
email | +1 647 678 2689
Selected 2014 Exhibitions
• Loonie Trappin’ AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto
Selected 2013 Exhibitions
• Lose/You, The Jane Hotel, NYC
• BOTY #175 show, The Newsstand, NYC
• Now That’s What I Call Photography II, Protein, London
• Go Gettas, Lifecycles, Toronto
• Snow Beach, The Drake Hotel, Toronto (solo for Contact Photo Festival)
• I Fought the Law (and I’m not sure if I won), The Great Hall, Toronto
Selected 2012 Exhibitions
• Let It Go!, Aurora Cultural Centre, Aurora, Canada (solo)
• Color Magazine presents: Never Comply, Dutil, Vancouver
• Format Perspective, Oz Studios, Toronto
• Independent Photographers Union Presents: Blood of the Young, Create, Brighton, UK
• Photocopy Club London, Beach Gallery, London, UK
• Creative Type, Cooper Cole Gallery, Toronto
• Dark Arts Take Over, Grape & Grain, San Mateo, CA.
• Left Eye Lives, HKM, Palo Alto, CA.
Selected 2011 Exhibitions
• The Cheaper Show (10th annual), Vancouver
• I’ve Zine the Darkness, Galerie Dieschonestadt, Halle, Belgium
• Dying Breed, OCADU Gallery, Toronto
• Self Publish Be Happy’s Summer Tour:
Krakow Photomonth, Poland
International Photo Book Festival, Kessel, Netherlands
Flash Forward, Boston, USA
PhotoIreland 2011, Dublin, Ireland
Selected 2010 Exhibitions
• Born Into This, Sennate Gallery, Toronto
• Small Victories (presented by Booooooom), Little Mountain Gallery, Vancouver
• Publish It Yourself, Maison d’Art Bernard Anthonioz, Paris
• Diagonal Zine Show, Space 221a, Vancouver
• Creative Control, Baltimore Book Festival, Baltimore
• Get Well Soon, 107 Shaw Gallery, Toronto
• Small Victories (presented by Booooooom), Above Second Gallery, Hong Kong